Looking for an internship where you can create impact in the midst of the energy transition? Look no further, your role will be to increase our public awareness and promote our meeting rooms/event facilities while scouting the most innovative start-ups and scale-ups to present during our monthly Energy Talks&Drinks.
“As you may know not everyone gets the help they need during an internship. At Buccaneer Delft you get the opportunity to learn and grow, in an inspiring environment, due to big support of a great team!” – Bénine, intern 2018
- Develop and execute a marketing plan on how to increase public awareness around the Buccaneer and our meeting rooms and event options.
- Online presence: you will make sure we keep our community up-to-date by promoting our companies and creating awesome posts (LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram)
- Visual content: we rely on you for creating inspiring content like presentations, flyers, video’s etc
- Assist in organizing the monthly Energy Talks&Drinks: scout companies and invite them as speakers (monthly gathering where innovative start-ups can pitch their concept and industry shares market insights)
- Education: hbo/mbo Communication/Media/Marketing/Event management
- Independent, energetic and an initiator: see room for improvement? Go for it!
- You love being online, sharing is your middle name
- You know your way around in: Mailchimp, WordPress, & Canva
- Interested in technology, start-ups/scale-ups and innovation
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Start internship: per end of August – beginning of September 2019
- Minimum of 4 months 32-40 hours a week (any period more than 4 months can be discussed)
- A work environment you will miss in your future jobs, young team, hands-on mentality, drinks, bbq’s (basically we work hard but know how to unwind and have fun)
- High level of responsibility, while coached by our team
- Learn on the job: possibility to apply and validate your ideas and knowledge (we like experiments)
- Freedom to develop and apply your ideas
- Flexibility: some days you will be at events, others at the office, or hosting large groups during the Talks&Drinks
- Fair internship allowance
So, did we spark your interest?? Send your CV or a 3 minute video to email@example.com and see you soon!