Buccaneer Delft is a community for innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability in the energy transition. Here you will find an accelerator for technical start- and scale-ups active in the maritime and (offshore) energy sector, we connect industry, education, government and other (public) organizations around transition issues and we offer high-end facilities at our unique location in Delft. On top of that we are in the process of developing and expanding our services.
As of September 2021, we again have a position available for an intern to come and support the team in the area of marketing and communications. As a result of the renewed positioning and the growth of the organization, there are a number of projects to be defined in which we would like an intern to run. A unique opportunity because you get the chance to make your own mark!
Click on the button at the bottom of this page for both the vacancy in Dutch and English.
What you will be doing
- You will participate in the daily marketing and communication activities, such as maintaining our online and social channels, writing newsletters and creating your own content.
- You will help organize events and activities.
- In addition, you choose a project in which you would like to dig in; for example, will you work on the new website, will you further develop the Buccaneer Students platform or will you take Buccaneer Delft to the next phase as an experience center.
- There is also room for your own interpretation, so please indicate what you would like to learn or develop.
Who are you
- You have a college or university degree in communications and/or (digital) marketing.
- You are independent, bursting with creative ideas and want to get to work with them. Do you see room for improvement? Then go for it!
- You have an affinity with entrepreneurship, innovation and/or sustainability and want to actively contribute to it.
- You have knowledge of new trends or the field of various online and offline media and know how to successfully use them to reach our target groups.
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills in Dutch and English.
- You have experience with photo and video editing.
What we offer you
- A young, growing organization with a lot of space and freedom to shape and form your job;
- You will work together with a small, ambitious team to realize Buccaneer Delft’s vision: to accelerate the energy transition by providing space and creating visibility for innovative sustainable technologies and new entrepreneurship.
- Personal development is highly valuated so that you can make an optimal contribution to both the organizational goals and your personal growth: together we set individual goals, you take responsibility for getting it done;
- A dynamic work environment at a special location in the center of Delft.
Do you like all this? Awesome! Then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Or surprise us with a video (max. 3 minutes) and tell us why your ambition comes into its own at Buccaneer Delft.
Do you have any questions about the content? No problem. You can contact Ashley Hofmann at +31 (0)6 11409392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.