The development and implementation of new infrastructure solutions require broad support from and collaboration with a diverse group of stakeholders. Partnerships are at the core of Hardt’s hyperloop development. It is your task to shape the hyperloop ecosystem and mobilize it to accelerate the development and implementation of hyperloop. This includes a broad range of stakeholders: local or global, public or private, technology-focused or market-focused. You will work together with partners to understand their drivers, make sure that our ecosystem adds value to them, and they add value to the ecosystem, and negotiate agreements that work well for all parties involved. You will establish the organization and governance model and manage the interaction between partners to ensure everyone is aligned on the vision and can focus on their piece of the puzzle. Your efforts will help create a nourishing climate for hyperloop development and implementation to foster adoption of hyperloop.
As our Partnership Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying valuable partners for the ecosystem
- Identifying the value of the ecosystem for potential partners
- Attracting partners and forming resilient partnerships
- Building a platform for collaboration
- Coordinate interactions between partners
What we like to see
- Sympathetic and approachable personality yet can communicate authoritatively
- Good understanding of the drivers of different stakeholders
- Experience with negotiating agreements in a technical environment
- Demonstrated ability in your field of expertise and willingness to make a difference.
- Strong work ethic and drive to be the best.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch — both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomous, and demanding atmosphere.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be assertive and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to rapidly change roles/responsibilities while working in a challenging work environment.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience related to the position.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship or Management with a strong focus towards technology.
- Demonstrate aptitude for analytics and forecasting.
- Exceptional presentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to see business as a whole, you must be able to see the implications of your findings with regards to the bigger picture.
- Demonstrated expertise in complex partnerships.
- Availability to work extended hours and weekends when needed.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to travel within and outside Europe.
- Enthusiastic people from all over the world
- Highly intrinsically motivated and committed to our vision
- Inclusive, all are welcome
- High-paced environment
- Fun is highly valued
Hardt is a European technology company that specializes in hyperloop. We believe it is our duty to improve the lives of current and future generations by creating technologies that challenge time and distance and remove physical boundaries. We envision a world where you can go and be with everyone and everything you care about. A world where distance does not matter.
Hyperloop is the new mode of transportation for large volumes of passengers and cargo. The hyperloop network connects cities, countries, and even continents in short periods of time. Tubes with a low-pressure environment offer ideal conditions for low-energy travel and protect the vehicles from external influences. Just like a highway, vehicles join and exit the high-speed network at any point along the route and are seamlessly connected with other modalities. Direct trips are made possible without transfers or intermediate stops.
How do you see the future of travel? We offer you to be among the first to have a say. Here, if one of us has an idea and a way to prove it, you will have the grounds to do it. We continually challenge each other to think unrestrained. You will have the chance to make a real impact on society. Above all, you will also have the best fun with us at our beautiful office and test facility locations in Delft. Those who are part of the team claim they got more than they bargained for. Do you have what it takes to join?