Buccaneer Delft accelerates the energy and maritime sector. We help young technical companies (start-ups and scale-ups) and offer them growth support. We drive the energy transition; by featuring technology, innovation and entrepreneurship and by creating surprising connections between industry, universities, government and other public organizations. At our special, historic location in Delft we offer inspiration for innovation and self-development.
We are looking for multi-purpose on-call colleague who, on a flexible basis, can support us with activities focused around event- and facility management for appr. 5 -10 hrs. a week.
What are you going to do?
- Event organization support (both online and offline events).
- Supporting the Facility Manager with various jobs in the building and on the premises.
What do we offer?
- A lot of flexibility: no fixed days/hours a week, but we do like to make arrangements about your availability.
- The rate is € 11,- per hour.
- Working from an unique, historical location in Delft between scale-ups who are driving the energy transition.
- Gain experience in organizing events and facility services.
- Access to a very interesting network that can benefit your future career!
Who are you?
- You are representative, hospitable and able to work independently.
- You speak fluently English, Dutch is a plus.
- You are flexible and don’t mind working evenings.
- You would like to make visiting Buccaneer Delft a real experience.
- You would like to gain experience within the events industry.
Sign up: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Carlien van der Zwet and let us know why you want to be part of our team. For questions you can call +31 (0)6 27041399.