Do you want to shape the future of transportation? Hardt Hyperloop is looking for an ambitious Transport Economist who can identify new opportunities within both the passenger and freight transportation market. Together with the business team and our partners, you will help assess new routes and new markets.
We are looking for an analytical colleague who can look at the bigger picture and constantly looks for ways to automate and improve the route assessment process. We offer a work environment that will grant you great autonomy, yet in a highly collaborative setting.
Alongside Hardt’s technical developments, the business team is constantly looking for new high potential routes for implementation of Hardt’s hyperloop technology. This small team works closely together to assess both freight and passenger corridors. We are doing this together with local implementation partners in Europe. As a Transport Analyst you will have a key position in the financial and economic assessment of identified routes in the team. You will be able to directly influence, with your estimated results, the corridors which Hardt will pursue.
- As our Transport Economist your responsibilities will include:
- Demand modelling for specific hyperloop routes or networks
- Assess financial and economic feasibility of new routesCollaborate in the execution of route studies
- Prepare presentations and research documents
- Standardize and automate the route assessment processes
What we like to see
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Ability to translate complex data into a simple solution
- Excellent communication skills in English — both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomous, and demanding atmosphere
- Experience within the logistics sector is preferred
- Experience with software engineering is preferred
Hardt is a European technology company that specializes in hyperloop. We believe it is our duty to improve the lives of current and future generations by creating technologies that challenge time and distance and remove physical boundaries. We envision a world where you can go and be with everyone and everything you care about. A world where distance does not matter.
Hyperloop is the new mode of transportation for large volumes of passengers and cargo. The hyperloop network connects cities, countries, and even continents in short periods of time. Tubes with a low-pressure environment offer ideal conditions for low-energy travel and protect the vehicles from external influences. Just like a highway, vehicles join and exit the high-speed network at any point along the route and are seamlessly connected with other modalities. Direct trips are made possible without transfers or intermediate stops.
How do you see the future of travel? We offer you to be among the first to have a say. Here, if one of us has an idea and a way to prove it, you will have the grounds to do it. We continually challenge each other to think unrestrained. You will have the chance to make a real impact on society. Above all, you will also have the best fun with us at our beautiful office and test facility locations in Delft. Those who are part of the team claim they got more than they bargained for. Do you have what it takes to join?