Do you want to play a major role in realizing the future of transportation? Since Hardt Hyperloop requires many investments before commercial operation, Hardt is looking for a highly ambitious and passionate Investment Analyst intern who can identify and assist in the acquisition of new investors. Together with the fundraising team you will make sure that the investment rounds are raised on time.
We are looking for a structured and analytical colleague who can look at the bigger picture, understands what is important, and is able to focus on the critical tasks that need to get done. You will scout for new potential investors, assist in making and validating the financial models which explain the investment opportunity, and put this in concise documents.
You will learn how to deal with ambiguity and to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced working environment that constantly challenges you to think unrestrained.
As our Business Analyst (Investments) Internship your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in managing the pipeline of potential investors
- Assisting in structuring the process of raising the investments
- Assisting in the identification and assessment of potential investors
- Assisting in the financial models explaining the investment opportunity
- Assisting in the fundraising documentation
- Full ownership of certain documents that will be shared with potential investors
What we like to see
- Demonstrated ability in your field of expertise and willingness to make a difference.
- Strong work ethic and drive to be the best.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch — both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomous, and demanding atmosphere.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be assertive and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to rapidly change roles/responsibilities while working in a challenging work environment.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s study in Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship or Management with a strong focus towards technology.
- Demonstrate aptitude for analytics and forecasting.
- Exceptional presentation and reporting skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: you will be speaking publicly and engaging with high-level decision makers.
- Deep understanding of the societal and economic transformation new transportation can unlock.
- Ability to see business as a whole, you must be able to see the implications of your findings with regards to the bigger picture.
- Availability to work extended hours and weekends when needed.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
Hardt is a European technology company that specializes in hyperloop. We believe it is our duty to improve the lives of current and future generations by creating technologies that challenge time and distance and remove physical boundaries. We envision a world where you can go and be with everyone and everything you care about. A world where distance does not matter.
Hyperloop is the new mode of transportation for large volumes of passengers and cargo. The hyperloop network connects cities, countries, and even continents in short periods of time. Tubes with a low-pressure environment offer ideal conditions for low-energy travel and protect the vehicles from external influences. Just like a highway, vehicles join and exit the high-speed network at any point along the route and are seamlessly connected with other modalities. Direct trips are made possible without transfers or intermediate stops.
How do you see the future of travel? We offer you to be among the first to have a say. Here, if one of us has an idea and a way to prove it, you will have the grounds to do it. We continually challenge each other to think unrestrained. You will have the chance to make a real impact on society. Above all, you will also have the best fun with us at our beautiful office and test facility locations in Delft. Those who are part of the team claim they got more than they bargained for. Do you have what it takes to join?