Find out more
- This event has passed.
Technology Deployment: How to get it done.
26 June 2018 @ 09:00 - 28 June 2018 @ 17:00
What makes that some technologies get deployed, and other seemingly superior products struggle to get traction? How can you maximise the chances of success, and organise your activities such that the uptake of technology is accelerated?
This intensive 3-day learning programme is designed for both suppliers and operators. It will give tools and insights on how to select technologies (in the broadest sense; hence not only IT/digitalisation technologies, but also e.g. hardware solutions and workflows) to address business challenges, and the critical technical and non-technical success factors for making the actual deployment happen. The programme is based on 20 years of deployment experience in a major Oil & Gas operating company.
Key takeaways from this programme
- Understand what makes certain technologies deployed.
- Know how to use the right tools & processes to effectively address business challenges with technology.
- Understand the critical success factors for making the actual deployments happen and organise the technology delivery in line with these critical factors.
Who should attend?
- CEOs, CTOs, Business Development Managers of technology suppliers.
- CTOs, Technology Managers, Innovation Leaders, Chief Digitals, R&D managers, Business Improvement Leads in Oil & Gas companies, as well as companies active in other ‘risk-averse’ industries.
- 26 – 28 June, Delft, The Netherlands. In partnership with Buccaneer Delft. Price: €1,500 (excl. VAT; excl. accommodation).
- September (specific dates TBC), Aberdeen, UK
Course director: Erik Nijveld, CEO and Co-Founder of Deployment Matters. In his previous role, Erik was Technology Deployment Manager in Shell.
For online registration, kindly visit the website of Deployment Matters