BOSteRDAM is a Market Expansion Program that offers Dutch cleantech start-ups, scale ups and corporates the opportunity to discover their business possibilities in the Greater Boston Area. Both areas are home to highly innovative ecosystems and are making a shift towards a sustainable energy sector. A local sector expert will draft a tailor-made program allowing you to gather local market knowledge, make meaningful connections in the local ecosystem and set up a temporary office space to facilitate the realization of your market entry strategy.
Launched on October 18th, the BOSTerRDAM cleantech link is now open for applications. Benefits of participating in the program include:
- A full immersion into the overseas ecosystem: spend two weeks engaging with locals as a local
- Personal support in developing a foreign market entry strategy
- Tailor-made programming, including relevant connections to companies, government organizations, and useful networking opportunities
- Full access to office space in the partner country, tailored to your wants and needs
- Support in accessing financial resources, and engaging strategic partners
Why cleantech in Boston?
Massachusetts (with Boston as its capital) is a global leader in developing clean energy solutions and an ideal environment for innovators. Entrepreneurs thrive due to its progressive clean energy, innovation, and education policy environment and unique concentration of research and development, corporates and innovators. Together they work on solving efficiency, energy and environmental challenges. It is therefore a perfect location to land in the US market.
Want to learn more?
Visit the BOSteRDAM website or contact Anne de Vries, Project Associate Internationalisation at InnovationQuarter.
+31 6 2254 6065 / email@example.com