You are going to work in the heart of an accelerator which facilitates successful young technology companies who are active in the energy and offshore sector. You will be at the center of all these young innovative start-ups/scale-ups, and you will support the different innovative concepts that might change the energy landscape! You get the opportunity to put all your creative ideas in to action and help them to accelerate in your own field of expertise; Communication, media, marketing and event management. We need your knowledge to bring Buccaneer to a higher level, are you in?
‘In a center of opportunity thinkers, where tomorrow will definitely not be the same as today… This will be the most inspiring place you will ever work.’
What does your role contain?
As Marketing & communication intern you are responsible for:
– The concept development and organization of monthly Energy Talks&Drinks; Monthly event which you coordinate and approach/prepare speakers for.
– The online communication which include: Develop & maintain website content and execute social media stream;
– Assist in development and implementation of communication means, like presentations, video & flyers based on our new visual identity;
– Online research about start- and scale ups active in the energy sector.
What do we offer you?
– An internship for 30 to 40 hours a week
– Between € 300 and € 500 (depending on age, education and level of experience)
– Flexibility: in preferred tasks, execution of your ideas, workhours ánd working from home
– Learn on the job: possibility to apply and validate your ideas and knowledge
– Travelling cost compensation
For whom is this the best match?
For a third or fourth year student who thinks in opportunities, comes up with innovative ideas and wants to crawl into the mind of young and enthusiastic start-ups/scale-ups to get to know their world and create the center to accelerate! Starting period end of January or Begin February
– Studying a higher business education (HBO) like PR and communications, marketing or leisure management ;
– Open for development and learning in i.e. WordPress/indesign. (web design skills big plus)
– Excellent written communication skills in English
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com